They are going to re- make the movie “Red Dragon”, where we meet Hannibal Lector for the first time, whether we want them to or not. So I say why not have a great cast? It now looks as if Ralph Fiennes may join the cast. Bully for him!
I watched it! It was hilarious! Many others watched it too as Carol Burnett and Co. sketches a huge night for CBS.
Okay, so here’s the list of Playback Magazine’s top Canadian films of the last 15 years:
1. The Sweet Hereafter (Atom Egoyan) 1997
2. Hard Core Logo (Bruce McDonald) 1996
3. Last Night (Don McKellar) 1998
4. The Red Violin (Francois Girard) 1998
5. Exotica (Atom Egoyan) 1994
6. Jesus Of Montreal (Denys Arcand) 1989
7. New Waterford Girl (Allan Moyle) 1999
8. Cube (Vincenzo Natali) 1997
9. Maelstrom (Denis Villeneuve) 2000
10. waydowntown (Gary Burns) 2000
11. The Hanging Garden (Thom Fitzgerald) 1997
12. Leolo (Jean-Claude Lauzon) 1992
12. Le Confessional (Robert Lepage) 1995
14. Margaret’s Museum (Mort Ransen) 1995
15. Highway 61 (Bruce McDonald) 1991
This list is sparking some debate. Like where is “Strange Brew”?!?!? Oh yeah, it was released in 1983.
Hey Dan, you’re asking, who’s on Saturday Night Live in December? Well know you know!
By the way, P.W.A.H.S.N.L.I.N. stands for People Who Are Hosting Saturday Night Live In December. So now you know that too!
Nicole Kidman may haunt Jim Carrey in a spirited, untitled romantic comedy. Hey, and have you heard Nicole’s duet with Robbie Williams on “Something Stupid”? It’s awesome! Check it out!
Much like “A Bug’s Life” and “Toy Story 2″ before it, “Monsters, Inc.” adds a bloopers reel at the end of the film to try and scare up more box office business. In a nutshell: They’ll debut next week.
Some online music services are launching amid the Holiday rush. Sadly, it’s no longer free.
The People’s Choice Nominees have been announced. One of the major nominees is a man who’s new show didn’t last long. Luckily that didn’t keep former “Seinfeld” co-star Jason Alexander from landing a nomination as favorite male performer in a new television series.
For the record, I wasn’t nominated. And neither were you.